Saturday, July 02, 2005

Lesson to Learn

I got this message from a spam but i believe this carries cent percent essence in our real life too. Often we are so engrossed in planning for our future that we forget to live our present.

WHAT YOU ARE IS GODS GIFT TO YOU, WHAT YOU WILL BE IS YOUR GIFT TO GOD


First I was dying to finish my school and start college. And then i was dying to finish my college and start working. And then i was dying to marry and have kids.And then I was dying for my kids to grow old enough so i could go back to work. But then I was dying to retire. And now i am dying.
And suddenly I realised I forgot to live

Please dont let this happen to you. Appreciate your current situation and enjoy each day.

6 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Sangfroid said...

That is true but you know what - It is easier said than done!! Living in the present is fine but then one's future is equally important

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger diver said...

follow the 80-20 rule...live 80% in the present and put the rest 20% for future...this will definitely let you 'live life _KING_ size'

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once read, The present is God's gift to you. That's why it's called the present. :)

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Ashok vyas said...

hiiiiiii pankaj i also like to live in present time, i never thought about past and do not like anxiety of future, believe in today, abhi bas abhi.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Ashok vyas said...

hey say about me to ur friends..good time take care

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Ashok vyas said...

hey say about me to ur friends..good time take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home